Clayko consultants are in the field every day working side-by-side with customers. Additionally, our on-site developers and help desk are working with our products. Whenever we discover something that works particularly well, we like to share it. Please browse our collection of the best Tricks & Tips we’ve come across.
- Use barcode separator pages slightly larger than the rest of the pages being scanned. This makes it much easier to identify and remove the separator pages after scanning. It also allows you to re-use the barcode pages for future batches of document.
- Learning basic maintenance for your scanners will save time and money.
- Several pieces can be cleaned and replaced easily without incurring maintenance call-outs
- Lifespan of the scanners is extended
- Cleaning helps identify and solve the scanner issues more easily
- Long-term operation costs are reduced
- If you are scanning colour along with black and white documents, use patch codes (a type of barcode) in one batch to switch between different scanning modes.